Fortescue Metals Grp (ASX:FMG)
Historical Yield (%)
Short Sell (%)
GICS Industry Group
GICS Sub-Industry Group
EBITDA Margin (%)
EBIT Margin (%)
NPAT Margin (%)
Net Gearing (%)
Net Interest Cover
About Fortescue Metals Grp (FMG.AX)
Research & News
- 51 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [11 Nov 2021] November 8, 2021 - The three ASX indices (200, 300, and All Ordinaries) closed last week higher by 1.60%, 1.57%, and 1.49% respectively. It was a week dominated by central bank actions, with the RBA and the US Fed in focus at the Australian bourse. The markets didn’t do too much the first two days of the week, obsessing… Continue Reading
- 5 Best Shares To Buy Right Now in 2021 [Undervalued Stocks ASX] October 29, 2021 - Today, we'll look at the best shares to buy right now that we think are undervalued stocks on the ASX in 2021. Even though we are trading near highs after the huge rally from all the stimulus, the world right now is flush with cheap money and we expect the market to continue to be… Continue Reading
- 5 Best Dividend Stocks to Buy [ASX Blue Chip Stocks 2021] October 29, 2021 - Today, we'll look at some blue chip stocks which are some of the best dividend stocks to buy on the ASX for 2021. Most of these shares are already mature stocks with stable revenue and paying good dividends. As defensive stocks, value stocks are considered a safe harbour for assets as strong established businesses are… Continue Reading
- Fortescue Metals Group Limited (ASX:FMG) Is a Solid Company with a Great Dividend Going Cheap October 29, 2021 - Today we will look at why we think Fortescue Metal shares (ASX:FMG) are a great dividend play in our FMG share price forecast, especially with the stock down so much due to geopolitical factors. Fortescue Metals Group (ASX:FMG), led by Andrew Forrest, Australia's richest man, is the world's fourth-largest iron ore producer. The company reported… Continue Reading
- 40 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [25 Oct 2021] October 25, 2021 - The three ASX indices (200, 300, and Ordinaries) closed last week higher by 0.49%, 0.50%, and 0.47% respectively. The Australian stock markets managed to end last week in the green despite bearish news of slowing growth in China, a major trading partner to the country, and unrelentingly bullish crude prices following a global crunch in… Continue Reading
- 39 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [18 Oct 2021] October 18, 2021 - The three ASX indices (200, 300, and Ordinaries) closed last week higher by 1.23%, 1.28%, and 1.36% respectively. Trading for the week was impacted by global cues such as a soft jobs report, hawkish minutes of the FOMC meeting, and rising inflation in the US, all of which were steamrollered by solid earnings reports emanating… Continue Reading
- 29 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [11 Oct 2021] October 11, 2021 - The three ASX indices (200, 300, and Ordinaries) closed last week higher by 1.87%, 1.85%, and 1.75% respectively, rebounding on the last day after the debt ceiling fiasco in the US ended with a political truce, for now. Energy shares remained firm after OPEC indicated it would increase its output only gradually, oil prices touched… Continue Reading
- 32 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [4 Oct 2021] October 4, 2021 - During the past week, ASX 200 closed for the first time in the red on a monthly basis after an unbroken stint of 11 months of gains. Plunging iron ore prices and fears of the US Fed’s tapering action delivered a one-two punch to the index, which shed 2.69% for September. All the three ASX… Continue Reading
- 39 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [27 Sep 2021] September 27, 2021 - The Australian market continued to show weakness on the back of the Evergrande crisis and the plunge in iron ore prices from their highs of more than US$200 earlier this year. However, parts of Victoria have lifted lockdowns and there are signs of the easing of virus concerns in major regions like Sydney or Melbourne.… Continue Reading
- 33 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [20 Sep 2021] September 20, 2021 - The Australian markets had a roller-coaster week, reacting to a mix of good and bad news. However, the ASX200, ASX300, and the Ordinaries all ended the week down 0.2%. The centrepiece news was the massive tumble in iron ore prices owing to actions from China. On the other hand, markets were comforted by the RBA’s… Continue Reading
Are you looking for the best stocks to buy in 2021? We’ve put together a free report on 5 stocks that we think are the best buys on the ASX right now. Download it instantly here.
Information is provided ‘as is’ and solely for information purposes, not for trading purposes or advice.
Want more Free Research?
Subscribe today for free and get an email with stocks to watch every Monday and new research every Thursday.
MF & Co. Asset Management
MF & Co. Asset Management is a boutique investment firm offering Equity Capital Markets and derivative general advice & trade execution services.
We are specialists in advising and trading in Australian and US Equities, Index & Equity Options and Options on Futures.