Whitehaven Coal (ASX:WHC)
Historical Yield (%)
Short Sell (%)
GICS Industry Group
GICS Sub-Industry Group
EBITDA Margin (%)
EBIT Margin (%)
NPAT Margin (%)
Net Gearing (%)
Net Interest Cover
About Whitehaven Coal (WHC.AX)
Research & News
- 51 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [11 Nov 2021] November 8, 2021 - The three ASX indices (200, 300, and All Ordinaries) closed last week higher by 1.60%, 1.57%, and 1.49% respectively. It was a week dominated by central bank actions, with the RBA and the US Fed in focus at the Australian bourse. The markets didn’t do too much the first two days of the week, obsessing… Continue Reading
- 29 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [11 Oct 2021] October 11, 2021 - The three ASX indices (200, 300, and Ordinaries) closed last week higher by 1.87%, 1.85%, and 1.75% respectively, rebounding on the last day after the debt ceiling fiasco in the US ended with a political truce, for now. Energy shares remained firm after OPEC indicated it would increase its output only gradually, oil prices touched… Continue Reading
- 32 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [4 Oct 2021] October 4, 2021 - During the past week, ASX 200 closed for the first time in the red on a monthly basis after an unbroken stint of 11 months of gains. Plunging iron ore prices and fears of the US Fed’s tapering action delivered a one-two punch to the index, which shed 2.69% for September. All the three ASX… Continue Reading
- 39 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [27 Sep 2021] September 27, 2021 - The Australian market continued to show weakness on the back of the Evergrande crisis and the plunge in iron ore prices from their highs of more than US$200 earlier this year. However, parts of Victoria have lifted lockdowns and there are signs of the easing of virus concerns in major regions like Sydney or Melbourne.… Continue Reading
- 33 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [20 Sep 2021] September 20, 2021 - The Australian markets had a roller-coaster week, reacting to a mix of good and bad news. However, the ASX200, ASX300, and the Ordinaries all ended the week down 0.2%. The centrepiece news was the massive tumble in iron ore prices owing to actions from China. On the other hand, markets were comforted by the RBA’s… Continue Reading
- 26 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [13 Sep 2021] September 13, 2021 - The Australian market suffered one of its worst weeks this year after the delta variant of COVID-19 spooked investors with its relentless spread. Losses were exacerbated by a slide in oil and iron ore prices due to geopolitical issues. Sectorally, there were no gainers for the week, with materials, REITS and consumer staples being the… Continue Reading
- 29 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [6 Sep 2021] September 6, 2021 - The ASX ended the week moderately higher with miners and energy stocks pushing the market into the green. On the other hand, the technology sector was one of the worst performers of the week. The ASX200, ASX300, and Ordinaries ended the week up 0.4%, 0.52%, and 0.8%, respectively. Last Week in ASX Stocks The financials… Continue Reading
Are you looking for the best stocks to buy in 2021? We’ve put together a free report on 5 stocks that we think are the best buys on the ASX right now. Download it instantly here.
Information is provided ‘as is’ and solely for information purposes, not for trading purposes or advice.
Want more Free Research?
Subscribe today for free and get an email with stocks to watch every Monday and new research every Thursday.
MF & Co. Asset Management
MF & Co. Asset Management is a boutique investment firm offering Equity Capital Markets and derivative general advice & trade execution services.
We are specialists in advising and trading in Australian and US Equities, Index & Equity Options and Options on Futures.