Liontown Resources (ASX:LTR)
Historical Yield (%)
Short Sell (%)
GICS Industry Group
GICS Sub-Industry Group
EBITDA Margin (%)
EBIT Margin (%)
NPAT Margin (%)
Net Gearing (%)
Net Interest Cover
About Liontown Resources (LTR.AX)
Research & News
- Stocks on the ASX To Watch This Week [19 April 2022] April 19, 2022 - The ASX enjoyed a stellar week as commodities and energy held firm. The week saw the massive macroeconomic activity as central banks around the world became visibly hawkish in a bid to reel inflation. The ASX200, ASX300, and Ordinaries ended the week up 1.08%, 1.14%, and 1.13%, respectively. Last Week In ASX Stocks ASX Materials… Continue Reading
- Stocks On The ASX To Watch This Week [11 April 2022] April 11, 2022 - ASX Market Wrap The ASX closed the week suffering minor losses with market action dominated by macro concerns. Inflation, oil prices, and the timing-plus-magnitude of interest rate hikes pre-occupied the markets this past week with the ASX200, ASX300, and the Ordinaries closing 0.21%, 0.24%, and 0.18% down, respectively. Last Week in ASX Stocks ASX Materials… Continue Reading
- 29 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [11 Oct 2021] October 11, 2021 - The three ASX indices (200, 300, and Ordinaries) closed last week higher by 1.87%, 1.85%, and 1.75% respectively, rebounding on the last day after the debt ceiling fiasco in the US ended with a political truce, for now. Energy shares remained firm after OPEC indicated it would increase its output only gradually, oil prices touched… Continue Reading
- 33 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [20 Sep 2021] September 20, 2021 - The Australian markets had a roller-coaster week, reacting to a mix of good and bad news. However, the ASX200, ASX300, and the Ordinaries all ended the week down 0.2%. The centrepiece news was the massive tumble in iron ore prices owing to actions from China. On the other hand, markets were comforted by the RBA’s… Continue Reading
- 29 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [6 Sep 2021] September 6, 2021 - The ASX ended the week moderately higher with miners and energy stocks pushing the market into the green. On the other hand, the technology sector was one of the worst performers of the week. The ASX200, ASX300, and Ordinaries ended the week up 0.4%, 0.52%, and 0.8%, respectively. Last Week in ASX Stocks The financials… Continue Reading
Are you looking for the best stocks to buy in 2021? We’ve put together a free report on 5 stocks that we think are the best buys on the ASX right now. Download it instantly here.
Information is provided ‘as is’ and solely for information purposes, not for trading purposes or advice.
Want more Free Research?
Subscribe today for free and get an email with stocks to watch every Monday and new research every Thursday.
MF & Co. Asset Management
MF & Co. Asset Management is a boutique investment firm offering Equity Capital Markets and derivative general advice & trade execution services.
We are specialists in advising and trading in Australian and US Equities, Index & Equity Options and Options on Futures.