Coronado Global Res (ASX:CRN)
Historical Yield (%)
Short Sell (%)
GICS Industry Group
GICS Sub-Industry Group
EBITDA Margin (%)
EBIT Margin (%)
NPAT Margin (%)
Net Gearing (%)
Net Interest Cover
About Coronado Global Res (CRN.AX)
Research & News
- Stocks on the ASX To Watch This Week [20 June 22] June 20, 2022 - The Australian markets continued their losing streak in line with global markets after last week’s bigger than expected inflation print in the US and a massive 75 basis point hike from the Fed. Markets were also spooked by power shortages in Australia and underwhelming employment data. The ASX200, ASX300, and ASX Ordinaries closed lower by… Continue Reading
- 5 Best Australian Shares To Buy 2022 [Best Growth Stocks ASX] May 24, 2022 - Today, we'll look at the best Australian shares to buy on the ASX in 2022 that we think are the best growth stocks. Some of these best growth stocks have already made strong gains and have a lot more upside potential to go. The Best Australian Shares To Buy 2022 We've outlined the 5 best… Continue Reading
- Stocks on the ASX To Watch This Week [23 May 22] May 23, 2022 - The Australian market finally ended its month-long losing spree, closing marginally higher on the week after shaking off volatility and sharp corrections in US and Europe. Gains were driven by China’s sharper-than-expected bank rate cut and signs of the country finally easing its COVID-zero policy. The ASX200, ASX300, and ASX Ordinaries closed the week higher… Continue Reading
- Stocks on the ASX To Watch This Week [16 May 22] May 16, 2022 - The Australian markets continued their downward trajectory in line with global markets with a sharp sell-off earlier in the week and a tentative recovery towards its end. As in the past few weeks, inflation, and a potential recession triggered by rate hikes continued to worry investors. The ASX200, ASX300, and ASX Ordinaries closed the week… Continue Reading
- Stocks on the ASX To Watch This Week [2 May 22] May 2, 2022 - The Australian markets fell in line with global markets as investors digested potential economic slowdowns, unexpectedly high inflation, and China’s COVID situation. A risk-off sentiment took hold as US stocks closed their worst April in years after major companies showed signs of slowing growth. Meanwhile, potential lockdowns across China threatened to choke supply chains and… Continue Reading
- Stocks on the ASX To Watch This Week [26 April 2022] April 26, 2022 - The Australian markets ended slightly in red territory for the week as they fight against inflation took center stage. Major central banks across the world echoed concerns and outlined the possibility of substantial rate hikes in May. Demand concerns emanated for the country’s materials sector from China’s current pandemic woes. The ASX200, ASX300, and the… Continue Reading
- Stocks on the ASX To Watch This Week [19 April 2022] April 19, 2022 - The ASX enjoyed a stellar week as commodities and energy held firm. The week saw the massive macroeconomic activity as central banks around the world became visibly hawkish in a bid to reel inflation. The ASX200, ASX300, and Ordinaries ended the week up 1.08%, 1.14%, and 1.13%, respectively. Last Week In ASX Stocks ASX Materials… Continue Reading
- Stocks On The ASX To Watch This Week [11 April 2022] April 11, 2022 - ASX Market Wrap The ASX closed the week suffering minor losses with market action dominated by macro concerns. Inflation, oil prices, and the timing-plus-magnitude of interest rate hikes pre-occupied the markets this past week with the ASX200, ASX300, and the Ordinaries closing 0.21%, 0.24%, and 0.18% down, respectively. Last Week in ASX Stocks ASX Materials… Continue Reading
- 39 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [27 Sep 2021] September 27, 2021 - The Australian market continued to show weakness on the back of the Evergrande crisis and the plunge in iron ore prices from their highs of more than US$200 earlier this year. However, parts of Victoria have lifted lockdowns and there are signs of the easing of virus concerns in major regions like Sydney or Melbourne.… Continue Reading
- 26 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [13 Sep 2021] September 13, 2021 - The Australian market suffered one of its worst weeks this year after the delta variant of COVID-19 spooked investors with its relentless spread. Losses were exacerbated by a slide in oil and iron ore prices due to geopolitical issues. Sectorally, there were no gainers for the week, with materials, REITS and consumer staples being the… Continue Reading
Are you looking for the best stocks to buy in 2021? We’ve put together a free report on 5 stocks that we think are the best buys on the ASX right now. Download it instantly here.
Information is provided ‘as is’ and solely for information purposes, not for trading purposes or advice.
Want more Free Research?
Subscribe today for free and get an email with stocks to watch every Monday and new research every Thursday.
MF & Co. Asset Management
MF & Co. Asset Management is a boutique investment firm offering Equity Capital Markets and derivative general advice & trade execution services.
We are specialists in advising and trading in Australian and US Equities, Index & Equity Options and Options on Futures.