CSL Limited (ASX:CSL)
Historical Yield (%)
Short Sell (%)
GICS Industry Group
GICS Sub-Industry Group
EBITDA Margin (%)
EBIT Margin (%)
NPAT Margin (%)
Net Gearing (%)
Net Interest Cover
About CSL Limited (CSL.AX)
Research & News
- 51 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [11 Nov 2021] November 8, 2021 - The three ASX indices (200, 300, and All Ordinaries) closed last week higher by 1.60%, 1.57%, and 1.49% respectively. It was a week dominated by central bank actions, with the RBA and the US Fed in focus at the Australian bourse. The markets didn’t do too much the first two days of the week, obsessing… Continue Reading
- 40 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [1 Nov 2021] November 1, 2021 - The three ASX indices (200, 300, and Ordinaries) closed last week lower by 1.839%, 1.72%, and 1.70% respectively. The Australian stock markets last week opened in the green with energy shares in the limelight due to tight global supplies. However, the markets were on tenterhooks given the tight leeway the RBA has in a situation… Continue Reading
- 40 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [25 Oct 2021] October 25, 2021 - The three ASX indices (200, 300, and Ordinaries) closed last week higher by 0.49%, 0.50%, and 0.47% respectively. The Australian stock markets managed to end last week in the green despite bearish news of slowing growth in China, a major trading partner to the country, and unrelentingly bullish crude prices following a global crunch in… Continue Reading
- 39 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [18 Oct 2021] October 18, 2021 - The three ASX indices (200, 300, and Ordinaries) closed last week higher by 1.23%, 1.28%, and 1.36% respectively. Trading for the week was impacted by global cues such as a soft jobs report, hawkish minutes of the FOMC meeting, and rising inflation in the US, all of which were steamrollered by solid earnings reports emanating… Continue Reading
- 29 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [11 Oct 2021] October 11, 2021 - The three ASX indices (200, 300, and Ordinaries) closed last week higher by 1.87%, 1.85%, and 1.75% respectively, rebounding on the last day after the debt ceiling fiasco in the US ended with a political truce, for now. Energy shares remained firm after OPEC indicated it would increase its output only gradually, oil prices touched… Continue Reading
- 32 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [4 Oct 2021] October 4, 2021 - During the past week, ASX 200 closed for the first time in the red on a monthly basis after an unbroken stint of 11 months of gains. Plunging iron ore prices and fears of the US Fed’s tapering action delivered a one-two punch to the index, which shed 2.69% for September. All the three ASX… Continue Reading
- 29 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [6 Sep 2021] September 6, 2021 - The ASX ended the week moderately higher with miners and energy stocks pushing the market into the green. On the other hand, the technology sector was one of the worst performers of the week. The ASX200, ASX300, and Ordinaries ended the week up 0.4%, 0.52%, and 0.8%, respectively. Last Week in ASX Stocks The financials… Continue Reading
- CSL (ASX CSL) is a High Growth, Biotechnology Leader With a Strong Global Business July 30, 2019 - Today, we'll look at why we continue to like CSL Limited (ASX CSL). We first looked at this stock in July 2018, when the stock was trading at about $198. We felt that the stock was a bit expensive then but still had good upside potential. Since then, the CSL share price rallied to over… Continue Reading
Are you looking for the best stocks to buy in 2021? We’ve put together a free report on 5 stocks that we think are the best buys on the ASX right now. Download it instantly here.
Information is provided ‘as is’ and solely for information purposes, not for trading purposes or advice.
Want more Free Research?
Subscribe today for free and get an email with stocks to watch every Monday and new research every Thursday.
MF & Co. Asset Management
MF & Co. Asset Management is a boutique investment firm offering Equity Capital Markets and derivative general advice & trade execution services.
We are specialists in advising and trading in Australian and US Equities, Index & Equity Options and Options on Futures.