Vicinity Centres (ASX:VCX)
Historical Yield (%)
Short Sell (%)
GICS Industry Group
GICS Sub-Industry Group
EBITDA Margin (%)
EBIT Margin (%)
NPAT Margin (%)
Net Gearing (%)
Net Interest Cover
About Vicinity Centres (VCX.AX)
Research & News
- 32 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [4 Oct 2021] October 4, 2021 - During the past week, ASX 200 closed for the first time in the red on a monthly basis after an unbroken stint of 11 months of gains. Plunging iron ore prices and fears of the US Fed’s tapering action delivered a one-two punch to the index, which shed 2.69% for September. All the three ASX… Continue Reading
- 39 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [27 Sep 2021] September 27, 2021 - The Australian market continued to show weakness on the back of the Evergrande crisis and the plunge in iron ore prices from their highs of more than US$200 earlier this year. However, parts of Victoria have lifted lockdowns and there are signs of the easing of virus concerns in major regions like Sydney or Melbourne.… Continue Reading
- 33 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [20 Sep 2021] September 20, 2021 - The Australian markets had a roller-coaster week, reacting to a mix of good and bad news. However, the ASX200, ASX300, and the Ordinaries all ended the week down 0.2%. The centrepiece news was the massive tumble in iron ore prices owing to actions from China. On the other hand, markets were comforted by the RBA’s… Continue Reading
- 27 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [30 Aug 2021] August 30, 2021 - The ASX ended the week just scraping by into the green as the reporting season neared its end amidst continuing damage from the delta variant. The ASX200, ASX300, and Ordinaries ended the week up 0.3%, 0.34%, and 0.4% respectively. As Australian markets closed Friday, all eyes were on the Jackson Hole Symposium in progress in… Continue Reading
- 31 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [09 Aug 2021] August 9, 2021 - The Australian markets ended the week strong with the ASX200, ASX300, and Ordinaries up 1.65%, 1.96%, and 1.52% respectively. The markets opened the week strong and held steady to close slightly higher on Friday. Tech, banking, and media stocks led the market while miners took a beating due to corrections in the commodity markets. Good… Continue Reading
Are you looking for the best stocks to buy in 2021? We’ve put together a free report on 5 stocks that we think are the best buys on the ASX right now. Download it instantly here.
Information is provided ‘as is’ and solely for information purposes, not for trading purposes or advice.
Want more Free Research?
Subscribe today for free and get an email with stocks to watch every Monday and new research every Thursday.
MF & Co. Asset Management
MF & Co. Asset Management is a boutique investment firm offering Equity Capital Markets and derivative general advice & trade execution services.
We are specialists in advising and trading in Australian and US Equities, Index & Equity Options and Options on Futures.