Zip Co Ltd. (ASX:Z1P)
Historical Yield (%)
Short Sell (%)
GICS Industry Group
GICS Sub-Industry Group
EBITDA Margin (%)
EBIT Margin (%)
NPAT Margin (%)
Net Gearing (%)
Net Interest Cover
About Zip Co Ltd. (Z1P.AX)
Research & News
- 39 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [27 Sep 2021] September 27, 2021 - The Australian market continued to show weakness on the back of the Evergrande crisis and the plunge in iron ore prices from their highs of more than US$200 earlier this year. However, parts of Victoria have lifted lockdowns and there are signs of the easing of virus concerns in major regions like Sydney or Melbourne.… Continue Reading
- 29 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [6 Sep 2021] September 6, 2021 - The ASX ended the week moderately higher with miners and energy stocks pushing the market into the green. On the other hand, the technology sector was one of the worst performers of the week. The ASX200, ASX300, and Ordinaries ended the week up 0.4%, 0.52%, and 0.8%, respectively. Last Week in ASX Stocks The financials… Continue Reading
- 24 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [23 Aug 2021] August 23, 2021 - The winning streak the ASX was on since January came to a halt last week. The sell-off was triggered by a confluence of factors including mixed results, inflation concerns, a sell-off in mining, a worsening of Australia’s COVID scenario, and Fed-related taper jitters. About A$50+ billion of value was wiped off the ASX over the… Continue Reading
- 31 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [09 Aug 2021] August 9, 2021 - The Australian markets ended the week strong with the ASX200, ASX300, and Ordinaries up 1.65%, 1.96%, and 1.52% respectively. The markets opened the week strong and held steady to close slightly higher on Friday. Tech, banking, and media stocks led the market while miners took a beating due to corrections in the commodity markets. Good… Continue Reading
- 22 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [02 Aug 2021] August 2, 2021 - The Australian equities market ended the week more or less flat with the ASX 200 and Ordinaries down just 0.06% and 0.1%. During the week, the market was volatile, driven higher by stellar results from the mining sector, but weighed under by COVID concerns. The spike of new cases in NSW and deployment of the… Continue Reading
- Zip (ASX Z1P) Is A Leader In The Fast Growing Buy Now Pay Later Market March 28, 2019 - Today, I'm going to show you why we think Zip (ASX Z1P) is a great stock. In fact, we have been recommending this stock since August 2018. We recommended this stock when the Z1P share price was trading at just $0.80, whilst everyone else was banging on about Afterpay (we did as well). Since then,… Continue Reading
Are you looking for the best stocks to buy in 2021? We’ve put together a free report on 5 stocks that we think are the best buys on the ASX right now. Download it instantly here.
Information is provided ‘as is’ and solely for information purposes, not for trading purposes or advice.
Want more Free Research?
Subscribe today for free and get an email with stocks to watch every Monday and new research every Thursday.
MF & Co. Asset Management
MF & Co. Asset Management is a boutique investment firm offering Equity Capital Markets and derivative general advice & trade execution services.
We are specialists in advising and trading in Australian and US Equities, Index & Equity Options and Options on Futures.