Aristocrat Leisure (ASX:ALL)
Historical Yield (%)
Short Sell (%)
GICS Industry Group
GICS Sub-Industry Group
EBITDA Margin (%)
EBIT Margin (%)
NPAT Margin (%)
Net Gearing (%)
Net Interest Cover
About Aristocrat Leisure (ALL.AX)
Research & News
- Stocks on the ASX To Watch This Week [6 June 22] June 6, 2022 - The Australian markets continued their two-week winning streak by closing in the green on Friday. Staying loyal to the prevailing themes, the market gyrated as inflation, recession fears, rate hikes, and events in China dictated its direction and pace. Sectorally, Metals and Energy accounted for most of the market’s gains. The ASX200, ASX300, and ASX… Continue Reading
- Stocks on the ASX To Watch This Week [16 May 22] May 16, 2022 - The Australian markets continued their downward trajectory in line with global markets with a sharp sell-off earlier in the week and a tentative recovery towards its end. As in the past few weeks, inflation, and a potential recession triggered by rate hikes continued to worry investors. The ASX200, ASX300, and ASX Ordinaries closed the week… Continue Reading
- Stocks On The ASX To Watch This Week [11 April 2022] April 11, 2022 - ASX Market Wrap The ASX closed the week suffering minor losses with market action dominated by macro concerns. Inflation, oil prices, and the timing-plus-magnitude of interest rate hikes pre-occupied the markets this past week with the ASX200, ASX300, and the Ordinaries closing 0.21%, 0.24%, and 0.18% down, respectively. Last Week in ASX Stocks ASX Materials… Continue Reading
- Stocks on the ASX To Watch This Week [28 Mar 2022] March 28, 2022 - Market Wrap The ASX continued its rising trend from last week as commodity-rich Australia benefited from rising prices, especially in the energy and metals space. The US’ stance on tackling inflation head-on, and raising rates sharply if required, was received well by markets globally, while the EU’s efforts to cut its reliance on Russian energy… Continue Reading
- 53 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [22 Nov 2021] November 22, 2021 - The three ASX indices (200, 300, and All Ordinaries) closed last week lower by 0.84%, 0.82%, and 0.75% respectively. Shares on the ASX declined in the earlier part of last week due to a warning from the RBA that it was looking to raise interest rates over time, and that people who were taking advantage… Continue Reading
- 62 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [15 Nov 2021] November 15, 2021 - The three ASX indices (200, 300, and All Ordinaries) closed last week lower by 0.08%, 0.09%, and 0.05% respectively. The Australian stock market was generally flat to negative for the better part of the week and unimpressed by the gains on Wall Street following jobs data, the passage of a $US1 trillion ($1.34 trillion) infrastructure… Continue Reading
- 40 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [25 Oct 2021] October 25, 2021 - The three ASX indices (200, 300, and Ordinaries) closed last week higher by 0.49%, 0.50%, and 0.47% respectively. The Australian stock markets managed to end last week in the green despite bearish news of slowing growth in China, a major trading partner to the country, and unrelentingly bullish crude prices following a global crunch in… Continue Reading
- 27 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [30 Aug 2021] August 30, 2021 - The ASX ended the week just scraping by into the green as the reporting season neared its end amidst continuing damage from the delta variant. The ASX200, ASX300, and Ordinaries ended the week up 0.3%, 0.34%, and 0.4% respectively. As Australian markets closed Friday, all eyes were on the Jackson Hole Symposium in progress in… Continue Reading
Are you looking for the best stocks to buy in 2021? We’ve put together a free report on 5 stocks that we think are the best buys on the ASX right now. Download it instantly here.
Information is provided ‘as is’ and solely for information purposes, not for trading purposes or advice.
Want more Free Research?
Subscribe today for free and get an email with stocks to watch every Monday and new research every Thursday.
MF & Co. Asset Management
MF & Co. Asset Management is a boutique investment firm offering Equity Capital Markets and derivative general advice & trade execution services.
We are specialists in advising and trading in Australian and US Equities, Index & Equity Options and Options on Futures.