Woodside Petroleum (ASX:WPL)
Historical Yield (%)
Short Sell (%)
GICS Industry Group
GICS Sub-Industry Group
EBITDA Margin (%)
EBIT Margin (%)
NPAT Margin (%)
Net Gearing (%)
Net Interest Cover
About Woodside Petroleum (WPL.AX)
Research & News
- Stocks on the ASX To Watch This Week [20 Dec 2021] December 20, 2021 - After starting off on a positive note, and apparently shrugging off the decades-high inflation figures emanating from the US, the ASX received a reality check during the rest of the week. After a brief respite from a month-long sell-off, the Australian markets resumed their downward journey last week. The US Fed clarified plans for tapering… Continue Reading
- 79 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [13 Dec 2021] December 13, 2021 - The ASX finally overcame its four-week losing streak last week. After being up nearly 3% midweek, the market pared a little less than half its gains, and nine out of Australia’s eleven sectors ended in the green. Though investors turned wary on Friday due to a heavy week ahead for macroeconomic events and expectations of… Continue Reading
- 36 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [6 Dec 2021] December 6, 2021 - The Australian indices ended the week slightly lower with the ASX200, ASX300, and the Ordinaries down 0.52%, 0.64%, and 0.74%, respectively. The week was categorized by investor reactions to the sudden change of stance adopted by US Fed chair Powell and apprehensions that the Omicron virus mutation could derail all economic progress made since the… Continue Reading
- 54 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [29 Nov 2021] November 29, 2021 - The three ASX indices (200, 300, and All Ordinaries) closed last week lower by 1.16%, 1.23%, and 1.30% respectively. The week gone by was done in by COVID, at first due to the rising number of infections across the globe, particularly in Europe, and later due to the discovery of a new, highly mutated variant… Continue Reading
- 62 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [15 Nov 2021] November 15, 2021 - The three ASX indices (200, 300, and All Ordinaries) closed last week lower by 0.08%, 0.09%, and 0.05% respectively. The Australian stock market was generally flat to negative for the better part of the week and unimpressed by the gains on Wall Street following jobs data, the passage of a $US1 trillion ($1.34 trillion) infrastructure… Continue Reading
- 51 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [8 Nov 2021] November 8, 2021 - The three ASX indices (200, 300, and All Ordinaries) closed last week higher by 1.60%, 1.57%, and 1.49% respectively. It was a week dominated by central bank actions, with the RBA and the US Fed in focus at the Australian bourse. The markets didn’t do too much the first two days of the week, obsessing… Continue Reading
- 40 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [25 Oct 2021] October 25, 2021 - The three ASX indices (200, 300, and Ordinaries) closed last week higher by 0.49%, 0.50%, and 0.47% respectively. The Australian stock markets managed to end last week in the green despite bearish news of slowing growth in China, a major trading partner to the country, and unrelentingly bullish crude prices following a global crunch in… Continue Reading
- 39 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [18 Oct 2021] October 18, 2021 - The three ASX indices (200, 300, and Ordinaries) closed last week higher by 1.23%, 1.28%, and 1.36% respectively. Trading for the week was impacted by global cues such as a soft jobs report, hawkish minutes of the FOMC meeting, and rising inflation in the US, all of which were steamrollered by solid earnings reports emanating… Continue Reading
- 32 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [4 Oct 2021] October 4, 2021 - During the past week, ASX 200 closed for the first time in the red on a monthly basis after an unbroken stint of 11 months of gains. Plunging iron ore prices and fears of the US Fed’s tapering action delivered a one-two punch to the index, which shed 2.69% for September. All the three ASX… Continue Reading
- 39 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [27 Sep 2021] September 27, 2021 - The Australian market continued to show weakness on the back of the Evergrande crisis and the plunge in iron ore prices from their highs of more than US$200 earlier this year. However, parts of Victoria have lifted lockdowns and there are signs of the easing of virus concerns in major regions like Sydney or Melbourne.… Continue Reading
Are you looking for the best stocks to buy in 2021? We’ve put together a free report on 5 stocks that we think are the best buys on the ASX right now. Download it instantly here.
Information is provided ‘as is’ and solely for information purposes, not for trading purposes or advice.
Want more Free Research?
Subscribe today for free and get an email with stocks to watch every Monday and new research every Thursday.
MF & Co. Asset Management
MF & Co. Asset Management is a boutique investment firm offering Equity Capital Markets and derivative general advice & trade execution services.
We are specialists in advising and trading in Australian and US Equities, Index & Equity Options and Options on Futures.