Carsales.Com Ltd. (ASX:CAR)
Historical Yield (%)
Short Sell (%)
GICS Industry Group
GICS Sub-Industry Group
EBITDA Margin (%)
EBIT Margin (%)
NPAT Margin (%)
Net Gearing (%)
Net Interest Cover
About Carsales.Com Ltd. (CAR.AX)
Research & News
- Stocks on the ASX To Watch This Week [20 June 22] June 20, 2022 - The Australian markets continued their losing streak in line with global markets after last week’s bigger than expected inflation print in the US and a massive 75 basis point hike from the Fed. Markets were also spooked by power shortages in Australia and underwhelming employment data. The ASX200, ASX300, and ASX Ordinaries closed lower by… Continue Reading
- Stocks on the ASX To Watch This Week [23 May 22] May 23, 2022 - The Australian market finally ended its month-long losing spree, closing marginally higher on the week after shaking off volatility and sharp corrections in US and Europe. Gains were driven by China’s sharper-than-expected bank rate cut and signs of the country finally easing its COVID-zero policy. The ASX200, ASX300, and ASX Ordinaries closed the week higher… Continue Reading
- Stocks on the ASX To Watch This Week [16 May 22] May 16, 2022 - The Australian markets continued their downward trajectory in line with global markets with a sharp sell-off earlier in the week and a tentative recovery towards its end. As in the past few weeks, inflation, and a potential recession triggered by rate hikes continued to worry investors. The ASX200, ASX300, and ASX Ordinaries closed the week… Continue Reading
- Stocks on the ASX To Watch This Week [9 May 22] May 9, 2022 - The ASX closed the week deeply in the red in step with global markets after the RBA joined the BoE and the US Fed is implementing unprecedented rate hikes. A lot of the pain inflicted on the local bourse in the second half of the week stemmed from a brutal sell-off in the US markets.… Continue Reading
- 23 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [16 Aug 2021] August 16, 2021 - This week marked another record-breaking performance from the Australian markets with the ASX200 ending up 1.2% while the ASX300 and Ordinaries closed 1.25% and 1.2% higher respectively. This week’s biggest sector winners were banks, telcos, insurance, and agriculture. The Australian market’s performance is being driven by a bumper earnings season, mainly because of an ebullient… Continue Reading
Are you looking for the best stocks to buy in 2021? We’ve put together a free report on 5 stocks that we think are the best buys on the ASX right now. Download it instantly here.
Information is provided ‘as is’ and solely for information purposes, not for trading purposes or advice.
Want more Free Research?
Subscribe today for free and get an email with stocks to watch every Monday and new research every Thursday.
MF & Co. Asset Management
MF & Co. Asset Management is a boutique investment firm offering Equity Capital Markets and derivative general advice & trade execution services.
We are specialists in advising and trading in Australian and US Equities, Index & Equity Options and Options on Futures.