Coles Group (ASX:COL)
Historical Yield (%)
Short Sell (%)
GICS Industry Group
GICS Sub-Industry Group
EBITDA Margin (%)
EBIT Margin (%)
NPAT Margin (%)
Net Gearing (%)
Net Interest Cover
About Coles Group (COL.AX)
Research & News
- 5 Best Dividend Stocks to Buy [ASX Blue Chip Stocks 2021] September 9, 2021 - Today, we'll look at some blue chip stocks which are some of the best dividend stocks to buy on the ASX for 2021. Most of these shares are already mature stocks with stable revenue and paying good dividends. As defensive stocks, value stocks are considered a safe harbour for assets as strong established businesses are… Continue Reading
- 5 Best Shares To Buy Right Now in 2021 [Undervalued Stocks ASX] September 9, 2021 - Today, we'll look at the best shares to buy right now that we think are undervalued stocks on the ASX in 2021. Even though we are trading near highs after the huge rally from all the stimulus, the world right now is flush with cheap money and we expect the market to continue to be… Continue Reading
- 29 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [6 Sep 2021] September 6, 2021 - The ASX ended the week moderately higher with miners and energy stocks pushing the market into the green. On the other hand, the technology sector was one of the worst performers of the week. The ASX200, ASX300, and Ordinaries ended the week up 0.4%, 0.52%, and 0.8%, respectively. Last Week in ASX Stocks The financials… Continue Reading
- 27 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [30 Aug 2021] August 30, 2021 - The ASX ended the week just scraping by into the green as the reporting season neared its end amidst continuing damage from the delta variant. The ASX200, ASX300, and Ordinaries ended the week up 0.3%, 0.34%, and 0.4% respectively. As Australian markets closed Friday, all eyes were on the Jackson Hole Symposium in progress in… Continue Reading
- 23 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [16 Aug 2021] August 16, 2021 - This week marked another record-breaking performance from the Australian markets with the ASX200 ending up 1.2% while the ASX300 and Ordinaries closed 1.25% and 1.2% higher respectively. This week’s biggest sector winners were banks, telcos, insurance, and agriculture. The Australian market’s performance is being driven by a bumper earnings season, mainly because of an ebullient… Continue Reading
- Coles Group (ASX:COL) – a High Quality and Undervalued Defensive Dividend Play August 5, 2021 - Today we'll look at why Coles shares (ASX:COL) is a great addition long term buy and hold defensive stock for a portfolio. This COL share price forecast and analysis look at why Coles shares are undervalued compared to Woolworths (ASX:WOW). Coles Group (ASX:COL) is an Australian retail chain operator. The company has built a solid… Continue Reading
- 4 Stocks To Buy In This Market Crash [Coronavirus Update] April 1, 2020 - Join the 4,400+ other investors and traders chatting about this in our Facebook group. Today, we'll be doing a post mortem on the market crash that started in mid-February. We'll also look at what scenarios will likely happen next. We also have four stocks that we think will help us hedge the coming volatility, as… Continue Reading
Are you looking for the best stocks to buy in 2021? We’ve put together a free report on 5 stocks that we think are the best buys on the ASX right now. Download it instantly here.
Information is provided ‘as is’ and solely for information purposes, not for trading purposes or advice.
Want more Free Research?
Subscribe today for free and get an email with stocks to watch every Monday and new research every Thursday.
MF & Co. Asset Management
MF & Co. Asset Management is a boutique investment firm offering Equity Capital Markets and derivative general advice & trade execution services.
We are specialists in advising and trading in Australian and US Equities, Index & Equity Options and Options on Futures.