Appen Limited (ASX:APX)
Historical Yield (%)
Short Sell (%)
GICS Industry Group
GICS Sub-Industry Group
EBITDA Margin (%)
EBIT Margin (%)
NPAT Margin (%)
Net Gearing (%)
Net Interest Cover
About Appen Limited (APX.AX)
Research & News
- 27 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [30 Aug 2021] August 30, 2021 - The ASX ended the week just scraping by into the green as the reporting season neared its end amidst continuing damage from the delta variant. The ASX200, ASX300, and Ordinaries ended the week up 0.3%, 0.34%, and 0.4% respectively. As Australian markets closed Friday, all eyes were on the Jackson Hole Symposium in progress in… Continue Reading
- 23 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [16 Aug 2021] August 16, 2021 - This week marked another record-breaking performance from the Australian markets with the ASX200 ending up 1.2% while the ASX300 and Ordinaries closed 1.25% and 1.2% higher respectively. This week’s biggest sector winners were banks, telcos, insurance, and agriculture. The Australian market’s performance is being driven by a bumper earnings season, mainly because of an ebullient… Continue Reading
- 5 Best ASX Tech Stocks To Buy 2021 [Australian tech ASX] August 15, 2021 - Today, we'll look at the best ASX tech stocks to buy on the ASX in 2021 that we think are the best Australian tech stocks to invest in. Some of these ASX technology stocks tend to be in there infancy and there is a lot of upside built into the share price. Considering that we… Continue Reading
- 31 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [09 Aug 2021] August 9, 2021 - The Australian markets ended the week strong with the ASX200, ASX300, and Ordinaries up 1.65%, 1.96%, and 1.52% respectively. The markets opened the week strong and held steady to close slightly higher on Friday. Tech, banking, and media stocks led the market while miners took a beating due to corrections in the commodity markets. Good… Continue Reading
- Appen (ASX:APX) Is A Global Leader In Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence January 4, 2021 - Today, we will look at why we still like Appen shares (ASX:APX) and we'll discuss our APX share price forecast. The APX share price plunged more than 16% in a week, due to a downgraded FY20 EBITDA guidance released on 10 December 2020. Slowing digital ad spending and an appreciation in the AUD/USD exchange rate… Continue Reading
Are you looking for the best stocks to buy in 2021? We’ve put together a free report on 5 stocks that we think are the best buys on the ASX right now. Download it instantly here.
Information is provided ‘as is’ and solely for information purposes, not for trading purposes or advice.
Want more Free Research?
Subscribe today for free and get an email with stocks to watch every Monday and new research every Thursday.
MF & Co. Asset Management
MF & Co. Asset Management is a boutique investment firm offering Equity Capital Markets and derivative general advice & trade execution services.
We are specialists in advising and trading in Australian and US Equities, Index & Equity Options and Options on Futures.