BHP Group Limited (ASX:BHP)
Historical Yield (%)
Short Sell (%)
GICS Industry Group
GICS Sub-Industry Group
EBITDA Margin (%)
EBIT Margin (%)
NPAT Margin (%)
Net Gearing (%)
Net Interest Cover
About BHP Group Limited (BHP.AX)
Research & News
- 33 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [20 Sep 2021] September 20, 2021 - The Australian markets had a roller-coaster week, reacting to a mix of good and bad news. However, the ASX200, ASX300, and the Ordinaries all ended the week down 0.2%. The centrepiece news was the massive tumble in iron ore prices owing to actions from China. On the other hand, markets were comforted by the RBA’s… Continue Reading
- 26 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [13 Sep 2021] September 13, 2021 - The Australian market suffered one of its worst weeks this year after the delta variant of COVID-19 spooked investors with its relentless spread. Losses were exacerbated by a slide in oil and iron ore prices due to geopolitical issues. Sectorally, there were no gainers for the week, with materials, REITS and consumer staples being the… Continue Reading
- 5 Best Dividend Stocks to Buy [ASX Blue Chip Stocks 2021] September 9, 2021 - Today, we'll look at some blue chip stocks which are some of the best dividend stocks to buy on the ASX for 2021. Most of these shares are already mature stocks with stable revenue and paying good dividends. As defensive stocks, value stocks are considered a safe harbour for assets as strong established businesses are… Continue Reading
- 29 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [6 Sep 2021] September 6, 2021 - The ASX ended the week moderately higher with miners and energy stocks pushing the market into the green. On the other hand, the technology sector was one of the worst performers of the week. The ASX200, ASX300, and Ordinaries ended the week up 0.4%, 0.52%, and 0.8%, respectively. Last Week in ASX Stocks The financials… Continue Reading
- 24 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [23 Aug 2021] August 23, 2021 - The winning streak the ASX was on since January came to a halt last week. The sell-off was triggered by a confluence of factors including mixed results, inflation concerns, a sell-off in mining, a worsening of Australia’s COVID scenario, and Fed-related taper jitters. About A$50+ billion of value was wiped off the ASX over the… Continue Reading
- 23 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [16 Aug 2021] August 16, 2021 - This week marked another record-breaking performance from the Australian markets with the ASX200 ending up 1.2% while the ASX300 and Ordinaries closed 1.25% and 1.2% higher respectively. This week’s biggest sector winners were banks, telcos, insurance, and agriculture. The Australian market’s performance is being driven by a bumper earnings season, mainly because of an ebullient… Continue Reading
- 31 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [09 Aug 2021] August 9, 2021 - The Australian markets ended the week strong with the ASX200, ASX300, and Ordinaries up 1.65%, 1.96%, and 1.52% respectively. The markets opened the week strong and held steady to close slightly higher on Friday. Tech, banking, and media stocks led the market while miners took a beating due to corrections in the commodity markets. Good… Continue Reading
- 22 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [02 Aug 2021] August 2, 2021 - The Australian equities market ended the week more or less flat with the ASX 200 and Ordinaries down just 0.06% and 0.1%. During the week, the market was volatile, driven higher by stellar results from the mining sector, but weighed under by COVID concerns. The spike of new cases in NSW and deployment of the… Continue Reading
- BHP (ASX:BHP) is a Long term, High Dividend Yield Play on Commodities and Positive Global Macroeconomic Trends June 2, 2021 - Continue Reading
Are you looking for the best stocks to buy in 2021? We’ve put together a free report on 5 stocks that we think are the best buys on the ASX right now. Download it instantly here.
Information is provided ‘as is’ and solely for information purposes, not for trading purposes or advice.
Want more Free Research?
Subscribe today for free and get an email with stocks to watch every Monday and new research every Thursday.
MF & Co. Asset Management
MF & Co. Asset Management is a boutique investment firm offering Equity Capital Markets and derivative general advice & trade execution services.
We are specialists in advising and trading in Australian and US Equities, Index & Equity Options and Options on Futures.