Fortescue Metals Grp (ASX:FMG)
Historical Yield (%)
Short Sell (%)
GICS Industry Group
GICS Sub-Industry Group
EBITDA Margin (%)
EBIT Margin (%)
NPAT Margin (%)
Net Gearing (%)
Net Interest Cover
About Fortescue Metals Grp (FMG.AX)
Research & News
- 33 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [20 Sep 2021] September 20, 2021 - The Australian markets had a roller-coaster week, reacting to a mix of good and bad news. However, the ASX200, ASX300, and the Ordinaries all ended the week down 0.2%. The centrepiece news was the massive tumble in iron ore prices owing to actions from China. On the other hand, markets were comforted by the RBA’s… Continue Reading
- 26 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [13 Sep 2021] September 13, 2021 - The Australian market suffered one of its worst weeks this year after the delta variant of COVID-19 spooked investors with its relentless spread. Losses were exacerbated by a slide in oil and iron ore prices due to geopolitical issues. Sectorally, there were no gainers for the week, with materials, REITS and consumer staples being the… Continue Reading
- 27 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [30 Aug 2021] August 30, 2021 - The ASX ended the week just scraping by into the green as the reporting season neared its end amidst continuing damage from the delta variant. The ASX200, ASX300, and Ordinaries ended the week up 0.3%, 0.34%, and 0.4% respectively. As Australian markets closed Friday, all eyes were on the Jackson Hole Symposium in progress in… Continue Reading
- 24 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [23 Aug 2021] August 23, 2021 - The winning streak the ASX was on since January came to a halt last week. The sell-off was triggered by a confluence of factors including mixed results, inflation concerns, a sell-off in mining, a worsening of Australia’s COVID scenario, and Fed-related taper jitters. About A$50+ billion of value was wiped off the ASX over the… Continue Reading
- Fortescue Metals Shares (ASX FMG) Is An Undervalued Stock To Buy May 14, 2018 - Fortescue Metals Group (FMG: ASX) is one of the largest mining companies in Australia. With a low price to earnings (PE) ratio compared to its peers and strong growth, Fortescue Metals Shares has a lot of upside to give. Unfortunately, the company’s 3rd quarter performance has been poor and an overdependence on exporting to China… Continue Reading
Are you looking for the best stocks to buy in 2021? We’ve put together a free report on 5 stocks that we think are the best buys on the ASX right now. Download it instantly here.
Information is provided ‘as is’ and solely for information purposes, not for trading purposes or advice.
Want more Free Research?
Subscribe today for free and get an email with stocks to watch every Monday and new research every Thursday.
MF & Co. Asset Management
MF & Co. Asset Management is a boutique investment firm offering Equity Capital Markets and derivative general advice & trade execution services.
We are specialists in advising and trading in Australian and US Equities, Index & Equity Options and Options on Futures.