Westpac Banking Corp (ASX:WBC)
Historical Yield (%)
Short Sell (%)
GICS Industry Group
GICS Sub-Industry Group
EBITDA Margin (%)
EBIT Margin (%)
NPAT Margin (%)
Net Gearing (%)
Net Interest Cover
About Westpac Banking Corp (WBC.AX)
Research & News
- Stocks on the ASX To Watch This Week [23 May 22] May 23, 2022 - The Australian market finally ended its month-long losing spree, closing marginally higher on the week after shaking off volatility and sharp corrections in US and Europe. Gains were driven by China’s sharper-than-expected bank rate cut and signs of the country finally easing its COVID-zero policy. The ASX200, ASX300, and ASX Ordinaries closed the week higher… Continue Reading
- Stocks on the ASX To Watch This Week [16 May 22] May 16, 2022 - The Australian markets continued their downward trajectory in line with global markets with a sharp sell-off earlier in the week and a tentative recovery towards its end. As in the past few weeks, inflation, and a potential recession triggered by rate hikes continued to worry investors. The ASX200, ASX300, and ASX Ordinaries closed the week… Continue Reading
- Stocks on the ASX To Watch This Week [9 May 22] May 9, 2022 - The ASX closed the week deeply in the red in step with global markets after the RBA joined the BoE and the US Fed is implementing unprecedented rate hikes. A lot of the pain inflicted on the local bourse in the second half of the week stemmed from a brutal sell-off in the US markets.… Continue Reading
- Stocks on the ASX To Watch This Week [2 May 22] May 2, 2022 - The Australian markets fell in line with global markets as investors digested potential economic slowdowns, unexpectedly high inflation, and China’s COVID situation. A risk-off sentiment took hold as US stocks closed their worst April in years after major companies showed signs of slowing growth. Meanwhile, potential lockdowns across China threatened to choke supply chains and… Continue Reading
- Stocks on the ASX To Watch This Week [26 April 2022] April 26, 2022 - The Australian markets ended slightly in red territory for the week as they fight against inflation took center stage. Major central banks across the world echoed concerns and outlined the possibility of substantial rate hikes in May. Demand concerns emanated for the country’s materials sector from China’s current pandemic woes. The ASX200, ASX300, and the… Continue Reading
- Stocks on the ASX To Watch This Week [19 April 2022] April 19, 2022 - The ASX enjoyed a stellar week as commodities and energy held firm. The week saw the massive macroeconomic activity as central banks around the world became visibly hawkish in a bid to reel inflation. The ASX200, ASX300, and Ordinaries ended the week up 1.08%, 1.14%, and 1.13%, respectively. Last Week In ASX Stocks ASX Materials… Continue Reading
- Stocks On The ASX To Watch This Week [11 April 2022] April 11, 2022 - ASX Market Wrap The ASX closed the week suffering minor losses with market action dominated by macro concerns. Inflation, oil prices, and the timing-plus-magnitude of interest rate hikes pre-occupied the markets this past week with the ASX200, ASX300, and the Ordinaries closing 0.21%, 0.24%, and 0.18% down, respectively. Last Week in ASX Stocks ASX Materials… Continue Reading
- Stocks on the ASX To Watch This Week [4 April 2022] April 4, 2022 - ASX Market Wrap The Australian markets ended the week with a flourish on the back of robust commodities markets. The ongoing war in Ukraine and raging inflation, primarily originating from energy, have been the main catalysts for the heavily macro-driven markets of late. All in all, the ASX200, ASX300, and ASX Ordinaries closed the week… Continue Reading
- Stocks on the ASX To Watch This Week [20 Dec 2021] December 20, 2021 - After starting off on a positive note, and apparently shrugging off the decades-high inflation figures emanating from the US, the ASX received a reality check during the rest of the week. After a brief respite from a month-long sell-off, the Australian markets resumed their downward journey last week. The US Fed clarified plans for tapering… Continue Reading
- 36 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [6 Dec 2021] December 6, 2021 - The Australian indices ended the week slightly lower with the ASX200, ASX300, and the Ordinaries down 0.52%, 0.64%, and 0.74%, respectively. The week was categorized by investor reactions to the sudden change of stance adopted by US Fed chair Powell and apprehensions that the Omicron virus mutation could derail all economic progress made since the… Continue Reading
Are you looking for the best stocks to buy in 2021? We’ve put together a free report on 5 stocks that we think are the best buys on the ASX right now. Download it instantly here.
Information is provided ‘as is’ and solely for information purposes, not for trading purposes or advice.
Want more Free Research?
Subscribe today for free and get an email with stocks to watch every Monday and new research every Thursday.
MF & Co. Asset Management
MF & Co. Asset Management is a boutique investment firm offering Equity Capital Markets and derivative general advice & trade execution services.
We are specialists in advising and trading in Australian and US Equities, Index & Equity Options and Options on Futures.