Westpac Banking Corp (ASX:WBC)
Historical Yield (%)
Short Sell (%)
GICS Industry Group
GICS Sub-Industry Group
EBITDA Margin (%)
EBIT Margin (%)
NPAT Margin (%)
Net Gearing (%)
Net Interest Cover
About Westpac Banking Corp (WBC.AX)
Research & News
- 51 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [11 Nov 2021] November 8, 2021 - The three ASX indices (200, 300, and All Ordinaries) closed last week higher by 1.60%, 1.57%, and 1.49% respectively. It was a week dominated by central bank actions, with the RBA and the US Fed in focus at the Australian bourse. The markets didn’t do too much the first two days of the week, obsessing… Continue Reading
- 40 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [1 Nov 2021] November 1, 2021 - The three ASX indices (200, 300, and Ordinaries) closed last week lower by 1.839%, 1.72%, and 1.70% respectively. The Australian stock markets last week opened in the green with energy shares in the limelight due to tight global supplies. However, the markets were on tenterhooks given the tight leeway the RBA has in a situation… Continue Reading
- 40 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [25 Oct 2021] October 25, 2021 - The three ASX indices (200, 300, and Ordinaries) closed last week higher by 0.49%, 0.50%, and 0.47% respectively. The Australian stock markets managed to end last week in the green despite bearish news of slowing growth in China, a major trading partner to the country, and unrelentingly bullish crude prices following a global crunch in… Continue Reading
- 39 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [18 Oct 2021] October 18, 2021 - The three ASX indices (200, 300, and Ordinaries) closed last week higher by 1.23%, 1.28%, and 1.36% respectively. Trading for the week was impacted by global cues such as a soft jobs report, hawkish minutes of the FOMC meeting, and rising inflation in the US, all of which were steamrollered by solid earnings reports emanating… Continue Reading
- 32 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [4 Oct 2021] October 4, 2021 - During the past week, ASX 200 closed for the first time in the red on a monthly basis after an unbroken stint of 11 months of gains. Plunging iron ore prices and fears of the US Fed’s tapering action delivered a one-two punch to the index, which shed 2.69% for September. All the three ASX… Continue Reading
- 39 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [27 Sep 2021] September 27, 2021 - The Australian market continued to show weakness on the back of the Evergrande crisis and the plunge in iron ore prices from their highs of more than US$200 earlier this year. However, parts of Victoria have lifted lockdowns and there are signs of the easing of virus concerns in major regions like Sydney or Melbourne.… Continue Reading
- 26 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [13 Sep 2021] September 13, 2021 - The Australian market suffered one of its worst weeks this year after the delta variant of COVID-19 spooked investors with its relentless spread. Losses were exacerbated by a slide in oil and iron ore prices due to geopolitical issues. Sectorally, there were no gainers for the week, with materials, REITS and consumer staples being the… Continue Reading
- 23 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [16 Aug 2021] August 16, 2021 - This week marked another record-breaking performance from the Australian markets with the ASX200 ending up 1.2% while the ASX300 and Ordinaries closed 1.25% and 1.2% higher respectively. This week’s biggest sector winners were banks, telcos, insurance, and agriculture. The Australian market’s performance is being driven by a bumper earnings season, mainly because of an ebullient… Continue Reading
- 31 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [09 Aug 2021] August 9, 2021 - The Australian markets ended the week strong with the ASX200, ASX300, and Ordinaries up 1.65%, 1.96%, and 1.52% respectively. The markets opened the week strong and held steady to close slightly higher on Friday. Tech, banking, and media stocks led the market while miners took a beating due to corrections in the commodity markets. Good… Continue Reading
- Why The Westpac Share Price Today (ASX WBC) Is A Buy March 12, 2018 - Given the tighter scrutiny on banks such as Westpac Shares (ASX WBC), now more than ever, a transformation is imperative to meet regulatory and compliance needs, especially with the ongoing issues surrounding the Royal Commission. Even though we don't think this will have a major impact on Westpac shares profitability, it is inevitable for Westpac to invest… Continue Reading
Are you looking for the best stocks to buy in 2021? We’ve put together a free report on 5 stocks that we think are the best buys on the ASX right now. Download it instantly here.
Information is provided ‘as is’ and solely for information purposes, not for trading purposes or advice.
Want more Free Research?
Subscribe today for free and get an email with stocks to watch every Monday and new research every Thursday.
MF & Co. Asset Management
MF & Co. Asset Management is a boutique investment firm offering Equity Capital Markets and derivative general advice & trade execution services.
We are specialists in advising and trading in Australian and US Equities, Index & Equity Options and Options on Futures.