AMP Limited (ASX:AMP)
Historical Yield (%)
Short Sell (%)
GICS Industry Group
GICS Sub-Industry Group
EBITDA Margin (%)
EBIT Margin (%)
NPAT Margin (%)
Net Gearing (%)
Net Interest Cover
About AMP Limited (AMP.AX)
Research & News
- Stocks on the ASX To Watch This Week [11 July 22] July 11, 2022 - The Australian markets enjoyed a relief rally after the choppy conditions the previous week. Investors appeared to have discounted fears surrounding a recession and rate hikes, while positive news in the form of Chinese stimulus drew bulls back into action. This was despite a rate hike of 50 bps by the RBA, the first time… Continue Reading
- Stocks on the ASX To Watch This Week [20 June 22] June 20, 2022 - The Australian markets continued their losing streak in line with global markets after last week’s bigger than expected inflation print in the US and a massive 75 basis point hike from the Fed. Markets were also spooked by power shortages in Australia and underwhelming employment data. The ASX200, ASX300, and ASX Ordinaries closed lower by… Continue Reading
- Stocks on the ASX To Watch This Week [6 June 22] June 6, 2022 - The Australian markets continued their two-week winning streak by closing in the green on Friday. Staying loyal to the prevailing themes, the market gyrated as inflation, recession fears, rate hikes, and events in China dictated its direction and pace. Sectorally, Metals and Energy accounted for most of the market’s gains. The ASX200, ASX300, and ASX… Continue Reading
- Stocks on the ASX To Watch This Week [30 May 22] May 30, 2022 - The Australian market continued its winning streak this past week marked by the swearing-in of Prime Minister Anthony Albanese and solid retail spending in April. Other tailwinds included a sharp cut to China’s loan prime rate in order to stimulate economic activity, which by extension led to gains for domestic companies that export to China.… Continue Reading
- Stocks on the ASX To Watch This Week [16 May 22] May 16, 2022 - The Australian markets continued their downward trajectory in line with global markets with a sharp sell-off earlier in the week and a tentative recovery towards its end. As in the past few weeks, inflation, and a potential recession triggered by rate hikes continued to worry investors. The ASX200, ASX300, and ASX Ordinaries closed the week… Continue Reading
- Stocks on the ASX To Watch This Week [2 May 22] May 2, 2022 - The Australian markets fell in line with global markets as investors digested potential economic slowdowns, unexpectedly high inflation, and China’s COVID situation. A risk-off sentiment took hold as US stocks closed their worst April in years after major companies showed signs of slowing growth. Meanwhile, potential lockdowns across China threatened to choke supply chains and… Continue Reading
- Stocks on the ASX To Watch This Week [26 April 2022] April 26, 2022 - The Australian markets ended slightly in red territory for the week as they fight against inflation took center stage. Major central banks across the world echoed concerns and outlined the possibility of substantial rate hikes in May. Demand concerns emanated for the country’s materials sector from China’s current pandemic woes. The ASX200, ASX300, and the… Continue Reading
- 51 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [8 Nov 2021] November 8, 2021 - The three ASX indices (200, 300, and All Ordinaries) closed last week higher by 1.60%, 1.57%, and 1.49% respectively. It was a week dominated by central bank actions, with the RBA and the US Fed in focus at the Australian bourse. The markets didn’t do too much the first two days of the week, obsessing… Continue Reading
- 23 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [16 Aug 2021] August 16, 2021 - This week marked another record-breaking performance from the Australian markets with the ASX200 ending up 1.2% while the ASX300 and Ordinaries closed 1.25% and 1.2% higher respectively. This week’s biggest sector winners were banks, telcos, insurance, and agriculture. The Australian market’s performance is being driven by a bumper earnings season, mainly because of an ebullient… Continue Reading
Are you looking for the best stocks to buy in 2021? We’ve put together a free report on 5 stocks that we think are the best buys on the ASX right now. Download it instantly here.
Information is provided ‘as is’ and solely for information purposes, not for trading purposes or advice.
Want more Free Research?
Subscribe today for free and get an email with stocks to watch every Monday and new research every Thursday.
MF & Co. Asset Management
MF & Co. Asset Management is a boutique investment firm offering Equity Capital Markets and derivative general advice & trade execution services.
We are specialists in advising and trading in Australian and US Equities, Index & Equity Options and Options on Futures.