Macquarie Group Ltd (ASX:MQG)
Historical Yield (%)
Short Sell (%)
GICS Industry Group
GICS Sub-Industry Group
EBITDA Margin (%)
EBIT Margin (%)
NPAT Margin (%)
Net Gearing (%)
Net Interest Cover
About Macquarie Group Ltd (MQG.AX)
Research & News
- Stocks on the ASX To Watch This Week [9 May 22] May 9, 2022 - The ASX closed the week deeply in the red in step with global markets after the RBA joined the BoE and the US Fed is implementing unprecedented rate hikes. A lot of the pain inflicted on the local bourse in the second half of the week stemmed from a brutal sell-off in the US markets.… Continue Reading
- Stocks on the ASX To Watch This Week [2 May 22] May 2, 2022 - The Australian markets fell in line with global markets as investors digested potential economic slowdowns, unexpectedly high inflation, and China’s COVID situation. A risk-off sentiment took hold as US stocks closed their worst April in years after major companies showed signs of slowing growth. Meanwhile, potential lockdowns across China threatened to choke supply chains and… Continue Reading
- Stocks on the ASX To Watch This Week [4 April 2022] April 4, 2022 - ASX Market Wrap The Australian markets ended the week with a flourish on the back of robust commodities markets. The ongoing war in Ukraine and raging inflation, primarily originating from energy, have been the main catalysts for the heavily macro-driven markets of late. All in all, the ASX200, ASX300, and ASX Ordinaries closed the week… Continue Reading
- 36 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [6 Dec 2021] December 6, 2021 - The Australian indices ended the week slightly lower with the ASX200, ASX300, and the Ordinaries down 0.52%, 0.64%, and 0.74%, respectively. The week was categorized by investor reactions to the sudden change of stance adopted by US Fed chair Powell and apprehensions that the Omicron virus mutation could derail all economic progress made since the… Continue Reading
- 40 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [1 Nov 2021] November 1, 2021 - The three ASX indices (200, 300, and Ordinaries) closed last week lower by 1.839%, 1.72%, and 1.70% respectively. The Australian stock markets last week opened in the green with energy shares in the limelight due to tight global supplies. However, the markets were on tenterhooks given the tight leeway the RBA has in a situation… Continue Reading
- 40 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [25 Oct 2021] October 25, 2021 - The three ASX indices (200, 300, and Ordinaries) closed last week higher by 0.49%, 0.50%, and 0.47% respectively. The Australian stock markets managed to end last week in the green despite bearish news of slowing growth in China, a major trading partner to the country, and unrelentingly bullish crude prices following a global crunch in… Continue Reading
- 39 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [18 Oct 2021] October 18, 2021 - The three ASX indices (200, 300, and Ordinaries) closed last week higher by 1.23%, 1.28%, and 1.36% respectively. Trading for the week was impacted by global cues such as a soft jobs report, hawkish minutes of the FOMC meeting, and rising inflation in the US, all of which were steamrollered by solid earnings reports emanating… Continue Reading
- 29 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [6 Sep 2021] September 6, 2021 - The ASX ended the week moderately higher with miners and energy stocks pushing the market into the green. On the other hand, the technology sector was one of the worst performers of the week. The ASX200, ASX300, and Ordinaries ended the week up 0.4%, 0.52%, and 0.8%, respectively. Last Week in ASX Stocks The financials… Continue Reading
- 23 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [16 Aug 2021] August 16, 2021 - This week marked another record-breaking performance from the Australian markets with the ASX200 ending up 1.2% while the ASX300 and Ordinaries closed 1.25% and 1.2% higher respectively. This week’s biggest sector winners were banks, telcos, insurance, and agriculture. The Australian market’s performance is being driven by a bumper earnings season, mainly because of an ebullient… Continue Reading
Are you looking for the best stocks to buy in 2021? We’ve put together a free report on 5 stocks that we think are the best buys on the ASX right now. Download it instantly here.
Information is provided ‘as is’ and solely for information purposes, not for trading purposes or advice.
Want more Free Research?
Subscribe today for free and get an email with stocks to watch every Monday and new research every Thursday.
MF & Co. Asset Management
MF & Co. Asset Management is a boutique investment firm offering Equity Capital Markets and derivative general advice & trade execution services.
We are specialists in advising and trading in Australian and US Equities, Index & Equity Options and Options on Futures.