Flight Centre Travel (ASX:FLT)
Historical Yield (%)
Short Sell (%)
GICS Industry Group
GICS Sub-Industry Group
EBITDA Margin (%)
EBIT Margin (%)
NPAT Margin (%)
Net Gearing (%)
Net Interest Cover
About Flight Centre Travel (FLT.AX)
Research & News
- Stocks on the ASX To Watch This Week [9 May 22] May 9, 2022 - The ASX closed the week deeply in the red in step with global markets after the RBA joined the BoE and the US Fed is implementing unprecedented rate hikes. A lot of the pain inflicted on the local bourse in the second half of the week stemmed from a brutal sell-off in the US markets.… Continue Reading
- Stocks on the ASX To Watch This Week [2 May 22] May 2, 2022 - The Australian markets fell in line with global markets as investors digested potential economic slowdowns, unexpectedly high inflation, and China’s COVID situation. A risk-off sentiment took hold as US stocks closed their worst April in years after major companies showed signs of slowing growth. Meanwhile, potential lockdowns across China threatened to choke supply chains and… Continue Reading
- Stocks on the ASX To Watch This Week [26 April 2022] April 26, 2022 - The Australian markets ended slightly in red territory for the week as they fight against inflation took center stage. Major central banks across the world echoed concerns and outlined the possibility of substantial rate hikes in May. Demand concerns emanated for the country’s materials sector from China’s current pandemic woes. The ASX200, ASX300, and the… Continue Reading
- Stocks On The ASX To Watch This Week [11 April 2022] April 11, 2022 - ASX Market Wrap The ASX closed the week suffering minor losses with market action dominated by macro concerns. Inflation, oil prices, and the timing-plus-magnitude of interest rate hikes pre-occupied the markets this past week with the ASX200, ASX300, and the Ordinaries closing 0.21%, 0.24%, and 0.18% down, respectively. Last Week in ASX Stocks ASX Materials… Continue Reading
- Stocks on the ASX To Watch This Week [4 April 2022] April 4, 2022 - ASX Market Wrap The Australian markets ended the week with a flourish on the back of robust commodities markets. The ongoing war in Ukraine and raging inflation, primarily originating from energy, have been the main catalysts for the heavily macro-driven markets of late. All in all, the ASX200, ASX300, and ASX Ordinaries closed the week… Continue Reading
- Stocks on the ASX To Watch This Week [28 Mar 2022] March 28, 2022 - Market Wrap The ASX continued its rising trend from last week as commodity-rich Australia benefited from rising prices, especially in the energy and metals space. The US’ stance on tackling inflation head-on, and raising rates sharply if required, was received well by markets globally, while the EU’s efforts to cut its reliance on Russian energy… Continue Reading
- 79 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [13 Dec 2021] December 13, 2021 - The ASX finally overcame its four-week losing streak last week. After being up nearly 3% midweek, the market pared a little less than half its gains, and nine out of Australia’s eleven sectors ended in the green. Though investors turned wary on Friday due to a heavy week ahead for macroeconomic events and expectations of… Continue Reading
- 36 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [6 Dec 2021] December 6, 2021 - The Australian indices ended the week slightly lower with the ASX200, ASX300, and the Ordinaries down 0.52%, 0.64%, and 0.74%, respectively. The week was categorized by investor reactions to the sudden change of stance adopted by US Fed chair Powell and apprehensions that the Omicron virus mutation could derail all economic progress made since the… Continue Reading
- 54 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [29 Nov 2021] November 29, 2021 - The three ASX indices (200, 300, and All Ordinaries) closed last week lower by 1.16%, 1.23%, and 1.30% respectively. The week gone by was done in by COVID, at first due to the rising number of infections across the globe, particularly in Europe, and later due to the discovery of a new, highly mutated variant… Continue Reading
- 53 Stocks on the ASX 200 To Watch This Week [22 Nov 2021] November 22, 2021 - The three ASX indices (200, 300, and All Ordinaries) closed last week lower by 0.84%, 0.82%, and 0.75% respectively. Shares on the ASX declined in the earlier part of last week due to a warning from the RBA that it was looking to raise interest rates over time, and that people who were taking advantage… Continue Reading
Are you looking for the best stocks to buy in 2021? We’ve put together a free report on 5 stocks that we think are the best buys on the ASX right now. Download it instantly here.
Information is provided ‘as is’ and solely for information purposes, not for trading purposes or advice.
Want more Free Research?
Subscribe today for free and get an email with stocks to watch every Monday and new research every Thursday.
MF & Co. Asset Management
MF & Co. Asset Management is a boutique investment firm offering Equity Capital Markets and derivative general advice & trade execution services.
We are specialists in advising and trading in Australian and US Equities, Index & Equity Options and Options on Futures.