Amcor PLC (ASX:AMC)
Historical Yield (%)
Short Sell (%)
GICS Industry Group
GICS Sub-Industry Group
EBITDA Margin (%)
EBIT Margin (%)
NPAT Margin (%)
Net Gearing (%)
Net Interest Cover
About Amcor PLC (AMC.AX)
Research & News
- 5 Best Dividend Stocks to Buy [ASX Blue Chip Stocks 2023] May 1, 2023 - Today, we'll look at some blue chip stocks which are some of the best dividend stocks to buy on the ASX for 2023. Most of these shares are already mature stocks with stable revenue and paying good dividends. As defensive stocks, value stocks are considered a safe harbour for assets as strong established businesses are… Continue Reading
- Stocks on the ASX To Watch This Week [1 August 22] August 1, 2022 - The Australian share market closed off July with a flourish, logging a monthly gain of 5.7% and putting an end to a three-month-old trend that saw the index closing in negative territory each time. Last week’s up move was appropriately fuelled by critical sectors including Materials, Energy, Technology, and Real Estate, which rose between 3%… Continue Reading
- Stocks on the ASX To Watch This Week [25 July 22] July 25, 2022 - The Australian stock market posted its best week in four months on the back of strong gains in technology shares and a rebound in the materials sector. This is significant because it came accompanied by record inflation prints at New Zealand, the UK and Europe, with the last-named implementing a bazooka, larger-than-expected rates hike. However,… Continue Reading
- Stocks on the ASX To Watch This Week [11 July 22] July 11, 2022 - The Australian markets enjoyed a relief rally after the choppy conditions the previous week. Investors appeared to have discounted fears surrounding a recession and rate hikes, while positive news in the form of Chinese stimulus drew bulls back into action. This was despite a rate hike of 50 bps by the RBA, the first time… Continue Reading
- Stocks on the ASX To Watch This Week [20 June 22] June 20, 2022 - The Australian markets continued their losing streak in line with global markets after last week’s bigger than expected inflation print in the US and a massive 75 basis point hike from the Fed. Markets were also spooked by power shortages in Australia and underwhelming employment data. The ASX200, ASX300, and ASX Ordinaries closed lower by… Continue Reading
- Stocks on the ASX To Watch This Week [30 May 22] May 30, 2022 - The Australian market continued its winning streak this past week marked by the swearing-in of Prime Minister Anthony Albanese and solid retail spending in April. Other tailwinds included a sharp cut to China’s loan prime rate in order to stimulate economic activity, which by extension led to gains for domestic companies that export to China.… Continue Reading
- Stocks on the ASX To Watch This Week [23 May 22] May 23, 2022 - The Australian market finally ended its month-long losing spree, closing marginally higher on the week after shaking off volatility and sharp corrections in US and Europe. Gains were driven by China’s sharper-than-expected bank rate cut and signs of the country finally easing its COVID-zero policy. The ASX200, ASX300, and ASX Ordinaries closed the week higher… Continue Reading
- Stocks on the ASX To Watch This Week [16 May 22] May 16, 2022 - The Australian markets continued their downward trajectory in line with global markets with a sharp sell-off earlier in the week and a tentative recovery towards its end. As in the past few weeks, inflation, and a potential recession triggered by rate hikes continued to worry investors. The ASX200, ASX300, and ASX Ordinaries closed the week… Continue Reading
- Stocks on the ASX To Watch This Week [9 May 22] May 9, 2022 - The ASX closed the week deeply in the red in step with global markets after the RBA joined the BoE and the US Fed is implementing unprecedented rate hikes. A lot of the pain inflicted on the local bourse in the second half of the week stemmed from a brutal sell-off in the US markets.… Continue Reading
- Stocks on the ASX To Watch This Week [2 May 22] May 2, 2022 - The Australian markets fell in line with global markets as investors digested potential economic slowdowns, unexpectedly high inflation, and China’s COVID situation. A risk-off sentiment took hold as US stocks closed their worst April in years after major companies showed signs of slowing growth. Meanwhile, potential lockdowns across China threatened to choke supply chains and… Continue Reading
Are you looking for the best stocks to buy in 2021? We’ve put together a free report on 5 stocks that we think are the best buys on the ASX right now. Download it instantly here.
Information is provided ‘as is’ and solely for information purposes, not for trading purposes or advice.
Want more Free Research?
Subscribe today for free and get an email with stocks to watch every Monday and new research every Thursday.
MF & Co. Asset Management
MF & Co. Asset Management is a boutique investment firm offering Equity Capital Markets and derivative general advice & trade execution services.
We are specialists in advising and trading in Australian and US Equities, Index & Equity Options and Options on Futures.